*This post may contain affiliate links to products we recommend and happily use.*
Are you looking to sell your new and used stuff online to make money?
Selling your stuff online is a great way to make an income. Whether you are selling new stuff or parting with some slightly used stuff there is always a place to sell it.
Did you know people make an amazing income online selling new and used stuff?
And I am not just talking used books and toys. People make a pretty good income reselling things online. You can read more about it here.
10 Amazing Places To Sell Your Stuff Online:
1. Craigslist. This online site is full of people looking for everything. Whether you are selling household items or toys or new stuff you are sure to find a buyer here. Craigslist is separated by state, city or region. Look up the area closest to you and follow the listing instructions for your goods. Make sure not to price the goods too low or too high and remember to take a good picture of the items you are selling.
2. Ebay. Ebay has been around for years you can find new items, vintage, collectibles and much more. Make sure you read the fine print and ensure that their sales program meets your needs. You will have to ship items when using this online selling platform so ensure you account for shipping costs. Remember to take good pictures and ensure payment before shipping your items.
3. Etsy. Are you a vintage collector or crafter looking for an online platform to sell your goods? Etsy is an amazing online selling platform for people looking to sell homemade and vintage items. Do your research, look to see if their selling features meet your needs. Take great pictures and let your customers know what they are getting if they buy your goods. This is a great site for the stay at home Mom with a creative side.
4. Amazon. First I will let you know I love Amazon and have made hundreds off of selling goods on their website. I love amazon.com as a seller and as a buyer. The service is great and with Amazon Prime you get your items in two days. Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial. Think about it if you sell your stuff on amazon.com you get an audience of thousands of people already using the site. Your customers are already there. You can learn more about how to set up an amazon selling site here. Believe me if I had to choose just one online site to sell my stuff on and was thinking about making a business or side hustle of it, it would be amazon.com.
5. Buy & Sell. This online platform lets you buy and sell in your given area. I have not used this platform directly but I have heard good things. Remember to take good pictures and list detailed descriptions of the goods you are selling. Read the platforms selling instructions and account for any additional requirements.
6. Online forums. Do you belong to a group or club online? Do they have an item selling section? If they do offer your new and used items up for sale. Remember to respect the forum rules and regulations.
7. Kijiji. Is an online buy and sell website available in Canada. You can list your new and used items for sale similar to that of the craigslist platform.
8. Facebook group selling forums. Are you a Facebook user? Did you know that most major cities have buy and sell group forums or auction style group forums on Facebook? Facebook search the area you live in and seller groups and see what you find. We have found some amazing items through Facebook selling groups. Whether you are looking to sell used baby clothing or furniture or other items there is bound to be a Facebook selling group for you in your area.
9. Exchange My Phone. Exchange my phone is a great place to sell your used cell phone or upgrade to a new one. Based on the idea of keeping cellphones out of the landfill Exchange My Phone was born. Pay it forward do a good thing and make money doing it. Sell your used cellphone and keep the world green.
10. Bonanza. Is an online selling site with various features and various categories. Are you selling gently used clothing or art and collectibles? Bonanza is the latest online buying and selling platform. Remember to follow the rules and account for any additional costs.
No matter which of these great online selling platforms you choose you are sure to sell your stuff and make some extra money. Who knows you may even venture into the online selling business.
Have an amazing day,
Saving & Simplicity
Are you looking to save money? Checkout these money saving resources:
Are you looking to get your finances under control and learn how to budget? You can get our free budgeting printable here. Another great resource for budgeting and learning all the ins and outs of personal finance is The Total Money Makeover. This book changed our personal finances for the better and is a must read.
If you have read my blog before you have heard me talk about MyFreezEasy meal plans and how much I love them. You have also heard me talk about all the time and money meal planning saves me. I use to choose take out or drive thru coffee or dinner at a restaurant after a long hard day. Learning to meal plan effectively helped curb that habit and now we are enjoying yummy homemade meals that our family love.
Is your grocery budget stressing you out? Are you trying to figure out how to feed our family healthy meals while you watch the price of groceries rise? You are not alone.
The Grocery Budget Workshop taught me how to save money at the grocery store. It taught me how to cook efficiently, manage a grocery budget, shop sales and coupon quickly. It also taught me how to save over $700 a month on items our family really didn’t need.
Are you ready to earn money while you shop? Yes, I said earn money while you shop. Have you heard of Ibotta? Earn cash back on everyday purchases. Simple select the items you will be shopping for in your easy handheld app, go shopping, redeem your rebates and earn cash. Simple and easy.