*This post may contain affiliate links to products we recommend and happily use.*
This post may contain affiliate links.
Have you ever sat there looking at the bills and the budget and just wondered how?!
How and where are you going to save money this month? What can you cut in order to get by? How will you come up with the money to pay all the bills and eat this month?
What if I told you I had 10 ways you could save money this month?
Ten ways to save money that may help you get through till next payday. Ten ways that might make more money to help pay the bills. These ten simple tips may not change your financial life but they may help you get through the rough times.
10 Amazing Ways To Save Money This Month:
- Stop eating out, stop buying coffee at the coffee shop. Make your meals at home, bring your coffee from home
- Grocery shop with a plan, buy generic, use coupons, purchase food that will last.
- Set up a budget and cut all the unnecessary items and purchases.
- Meal plan, make use of the food you have at home.
- Cook soups, stews and casseroles. Cook vegetarian beans and rice meals. Cook meals using pantry staples.
- Stop using all the pay as you use apps on your phone, watch your data use fees. These fees add up.
- If you can walk or ride a bike or take public transit to save on fuel and car fees.
- Try a no spend weekend or month full of fun activities.
- Collect all your loose change and dollar bills and use it towards your bills.
- Learn to say NO to all the extras. If a recipe asks for something you don’t have substitute something else. If a friend asks you to go shopping or out suggest a more frugal option.
If you need to make more money to get you through this month you do have options.
Do you have items you can sell online? Extra stuff that you don’t need and aren’t using anyway. You can make money from these items.
Some websites offer gig or single day jobs could you add a few of these into your schedule to make more money?
Could you sell stuff at the local flea market or host a garage sale?
Could you mow lawns, or tutor, or bake a few cakes to make some extra money?
There are always ways to make extra money you just have to look for them. Are you good at something? Do you have a skill everyone wants to borrow? Do you make great cakes, or have an extra lawn mower and landscaping tools? Where there is a will, there is a way.
You can get through the hard times, I believe you can!
Look at your budget see where you can cut your spending. Get creative in the kitchen with what you have. Stop eating out! Try a no spend weekend. Watch your pennies, collect your loose change. Look at all the angles and ways you can save and cut down on your spending. You will get through.
Have and amazing day and good luck.
Saving & Simplicity