*This post may contain affiliate links to products we recommend and happily use.*
Are you stuck and need to save money now?
Not a problem, I have ten easy to use suggestions for you on ways to save money. Each one of these suggestions is easy to implement and will help you save money right away.
We all get into a jam and need to cut back and save money.
10 Ways You Can Save Money This Week:
1. Bring lunch from home. Packing your lunch can save you on average $50 a week. If you don’t like sandwiches or cold meals, invest in an oven lunch box and you can have warm meals on the road.
2. Skip the coffee drive thru and grab coffee from home. By bringing coffee in a portable coffee mug five days a week you can save between $10-$25 per week.
3. Carpool, take public transit or walk to work. Let the car rest, save the gas and share a ride to work this week. Or can you work from home and save more money?
4. Start shopping with a grocery budget, shop the store sales and use coupons. If you can use what you have in your food cupboards before adding new groceries you will save more money.
5. Use a meal plan to plan your meals. Planning your meals, using what you have in stock can save you money.
6. Budget your money. Using a budget can help you save money and it only takes minutes to set up.
7. Pay with cash. You are more aware of your spending and saving habits when you pay with cash. You are more attached to cash and more aware when you spend it so you will save more.
8. Date night doesn’t have to be expensive plan an amazing date night and save money with these tips.
9. Enjoy a no spend weekend and make amazing family memories.
10. Invest in frugal living resources, you can live well with less.
You can save money by living with less, cutting back and changing a few things. Frugal living doesn’t have to be hard. You can live very well with less.
Have an amazing day,
Saving & Simplicity
Are you looking to save money? Checkout these money saving resources:
Are you looking to get your finances under control and learn how to budget? You can get our free budgeting printable here. Another great resource for budgeting and learning all the ins and outs of personal finance is The Total Money Makeover. This book changed our personal finances for the better and is a must read.
If you have read my blog before you have heard me talk about MyFreezEasy meal plans and how much I love them. You have also heard me talk about all the time and money meal planning saves me. I use to choose take out or drive thru coffee or dinner at a restaurant after a long hard day. Learning to meal plan effectively helped curb that habit and now we are enjoying yummy homemade meals that our family love.
Is your grocery budget stressing you out? Are you trying to figure out how to feed our family healthy meals while you watch the price of groceries rise? You are not alone.
The Grocery Budget Workshop taught me how to save money at the grocery store. It taught me how to cook efficiently, manage a grocery budget, shop sales and coupon quickly. It also taught me how to save over $700 a month on items our family really didn’t need.
Are you ready to earn money while you shop? Yes, I said earn money while you shop. Have you heard of Ibotta? Earn cash back on everyday purchases. Simple select the items you will be shopping for in your easy handheld app, go shopping, redeem your rebates and earn cash. Simple and easy.