11 Ways To Save Money Today
Start Saving Money Today
Today is the day. Start saving money on your household expenses. Start putting more money back into your wallet. Discover 11 ways save money today.
More Month Than Money
Have you ever had one of those days. You know the days I am talking about. The bills are due, the grocery list just keeps growing and the kids keep adding more things to the want list.
All of this is happening while you are mentally making a list of to do’s like laundry and running here, there and what feels like everywhere.
How To Save Money
How do you do everything you need to do? Stress less, enjoy more and save cash? You start small. You learn how to start saving money so you can pay your bills and put more money back in your bank account.
Ways To Start Saving Money:
- Skip the coffee drive thru – bring your own home brew
- Pay with cash – learn to budget
- Brown bag your lunch from home
- Skip the expensive dinner and a movie – enjoy a frugal date
- Opt for a no spend family activity
- Enjoy a home cooked meal – learn to meal plan
- Leave the car at home and walk to where you need
- Start making money with Rakuten and save on your purchases
- Shop the sales & clip coupons
- Learn to live more frugally
- Stress less, enjoy more, be happy – stop trying to “keep up”
Remember it’s the small steps that make the biggest difference over time. Small changes today will help you put more money back in your wallet.
You may save $10 today doing one of the items on the list above. You may save $50 doing two or more of the items on the list above.
Save 500 Dollars A Month
If you keep doing those money saving activities over time you could save $100 a week or save $500 in a month.
Related Money Saving Posts:
- 50 Of The Best Frugal Living Tips
- 21 Things We Stopped Buying To Save Money
- 75 Items You Can Freeze To Save Money
Updated May 27, 2021