*This post may contain affiliate links to products we recommend and happily use.*
What would you do with $1000?
Book a vacation? Pay of debt? Save for something special? Set up an emergency fund?
You can read all about the importance of an emergency fund in Dave Ramsey’s Total Money Makeover.
21 Ways To Save $1000:
- Look at where you are spending your money
- Set a budget
- Learn the difference between a want and a need
- Shop thrift and vintage
- Cut the cable
- Cancel unnecessary apps
- Go paperless
- Wash it in cold water
- Learn how to use tools and DIY
- Turn the heat down
- Get outside and enjoy nature
- Plan a no spend weekend
- Plant a garden, grow your own food
- Skip your morning coffee shop run and make coffee at home
- Bring your own water bottle
- Use Ibotta to save money on groceries
- Plan your meals for a week and skip on eating out
- Skip the name brands and buy generic
- Stock your pantry and fill your freezer
- Go meatless
- Look for ways to earn extra money
Simple ways to save.
Small actions add up. Whether you are skipping your morning coffee shop run, planning your meals or using Ibotta to save on your shopping.
It all adds up.
Money saving, frugal living posts you may like:
Great ways to earn a passive income.
Passive income is income you earn while you are doing other things. Earning an income while you sleep.
Different forms of passive income can help you earn/save $1000 or more:
Side gigs or side hustles can also help you earn/save $1000:
- Selling items at your local farmers market
- Selling items on Etsy
- Tutoring in your spare time
More than 21 ways to help you save $1000.
Whether you are living more frugally in order to save money or creating forms of passive income to earn $1000. You are further ahead than before.
Simple, smart money choices in the right direction.
Have an amazing day,
Saving & Simplicity