I’m sure you can come up with a few crazy ways your parents or your grandparents or even you save money. We all do it.
Ways To Save Money
We look for that little way to save here and there. Right now I am filling my freezer with fresh berries, soups and meals. Have you seen the cost of goods lately. I don’t blame anyone for looking for ways to save.
Frugal Ways To Save Money
Crazy Ways To Save Money
Some people take saving money to a whole new level. I’ve heard about people doing crazy things to save money but some of these take the cake literally. Some of these I will try, others I’m going to take a pass. Read through the list. What would you do? What would you not do?
23 Crazy Ways People Save Money:
- Saving all your coins in jars with intention. Spend, Save, Give jars is what they are called in our house.
- Bring containers from home to restaurants and family gatherings to bring home the leftovers.
- Washing out single use bags for reuse.
- Not turning on the air conditioning in the summer or heat in the winter.
- Calling your cable or telephone providers monthly and asking for lower rates
- Living off the grid.
- Using DIY bath and body or DIY cleaners instead of mainstream products.
- Ordering larger portions in a restaurant and splitting them between two people.
- Family paper, or opting to go without toilet paper.
- Buying food from the discount bin or over the best before date.
- Shopping at more than one grocery store to save money.
- Skipping all the disposable items and using reusable products.
- Cutting your own hair.
- No spend months or spend free weekends.
- Collecting bottles and cans to return them for funds.
- Skip washing the clothes, wear it for a few more days.
- Trying all the samples at the grocery store for lunch.
- Bartering until you get the lowest of the low price.
- Buying everything in bulk even the meat.
- Skipping the shower or showering at the recreation center instead of home.
- Going through the garbage or recycle containers and seeing what can be reused.
- Bin diving at the grocery store for unsold good food.
- Collecting all your unused soap bits and melting them down for new soap.
Frugal Ways To Save Money
We have all heard someone who has done something crazy to save a buck. Learn how to be more frugal and save money with 101 frugal living tips to cut down on your household expenses. You can save money without having to do anything crazy.
Frugal living and saving money go hand in hand. When you choose to live frugally you are choosing to live well on less and in turn save money.
What Is Frugal Living?
Frugal living is learning to live well on less and below your means. Choosing to go without slo you can have more. Opting to use coupons and cook homemade meals to save money.
Why Frugal Living Is Important?
Living frugally is important because it allows you to save money to pay down your debts. Frugal living also provides options for those living on one income or those choosing to save for retirement.
How Much Can I Save By Living Frugally?
The more frugal you are the more money you can save. Learn some amazing money saving frugal tips that can help you start saving money today.
Being Debt Free
Living frugally and finding crazy ways to save money can help you live debt free.
Living extremely frugal is similar to finding crazy ways to save money. Discover extreme frugal living tips that can help you save tons of money each month.
Updated June 6, 2021