30 Of The Best Fall Soup Recipes
A Bowl Of Soup
There is something so comforting about a big bowl of soup. And it doesn’t matter whether you are having it with a side salad or a sandwich. Or topped with shredded cheese, seeds or simply crackers. Discover some of the best fall soup recipes.
Soup and fall are simply a good mix. I think my favorite soup of all time has to be broccoli and cheddar, but a good Pho noodle soup is good too.
Chili & Corn Bread
Now if we are adding chili into the mix, hands down has to be served with a sprinkle of cheese and a side of corn bread.
Classic Comfort Food
What is your favorite Autumn soup? Are you traditional and like tomato soup with a grill cheese sandwich or do you venture out and are willing to try a caldo verde or borscht? Whatever your preference I am sure you will find something delicious on the list below.
30 Fall Soup Recipes:
1. Roasted Broccoli Soup – Country Living
2. Chicken Enchilada – Gimme Some Oven
3. Creamy Potato Soup – Cooking Classy
4. Lemon Rice & Chicken Soup – Jo Cooks
5. Chunky Tomato & Red Pepper – Country Living
6. Pasta e Fagioli Soup – Delish
7. French Onion Potato – Half Baked Harvest
8. Sweet Potato Soup – Southern Living
9. Wonton Soup – Delish
10. Chicken Tortilla Soup – Country Living
11. Stuffed Pepper Soup – Delish
12. Beef & Beet Borscht – All Recipes
13. Ham & Bean Soup – Southern Living
14. Corn Chowder – Delish
15. Harvest Pumpkin – Country Living
16. Butternut Squash & Bacon – Damn Delicious
17. Thai Carrot & Sweet Potato Soup – Cookie & Katie
18. Tuscan Tortellini Soup – Delish
19. Thai Noodle Soup – Country Living
20. Rosemary Chicken Noodle Soup – Gimme Some Oven
21. Cheeseburger Soup – Delish
22. Brie & Cheddar Apple Beer Soup – Half Baked Harvest
23. Chicken Parm Soup – Delish
24. Chicken, Wild Rice & Mushroom – Simply Stacie
25. Avgolemono Soup – Country Living
26. Curry Noodle Soup – Gimme Some Oven
27. Baked Potato Soup – Delish
28. Leek & Potato – Contentedness Cooking
29. Chicken Noodle Soup – Country Living
30. Tomato – Little Spice Jar
These recipes are amazing! And they are real easy to make and store for later.
Freezing Homemade Soup
You just need simple freezer storage. I might just set up a few freezer cooking weekends just to make soup. As you will note some of these soups are made in the slow cooker, others directly on the stove and others are Instant Pot creations.
Soup is always good when paired with crusty artisan bread, sandwiches and cheese or other toppers. Make it a soup night tonight.
Related Recipe Posts:
Updated July 8, 2021