*This post may contain affiliate links to products we recommend and happily use.*
Are you struggling to pay the bills?
Do you wonder whether you’ll ever get out of debt and save money? The answer is yes!
If you want to get out of debt and you want to save money you will.
Getting out of debt is a process, saving money is a process.
You have to make a plan, set goals and work!
The first step in this process is acknowledging you need to make a change. Congratulations!
Next, you need to set aside some time and put together a budget to better manage your money.
Next, you need to learn how and where to save money and believe me it is way easier than you think.
Yes, you may need to give up your daily latte and frugal living may become second nature. But, the rewards are amazing. You will start saving money. You will start paying down your debt.
I have compiled a list of over 500 ways for you to SAVE money!
These are easy money saving changes to implement in your daily routine. You may save a dollar here or 5 dollars there, but it all adds up. In the big picture of things you will save a ton of money!
- 75 Frugal Living Tips To Help You Cut Down On Your Household Expenses
- 21 Super Frugal Hacks, Stop Living Paycheck To Paycheck
- 25 Lessons From Thrifty People
- 21 Ways To Save Money
- 7 Ways To Go Green & Save Money
- 21 Things We Stopped Buying To Save Money
- Cut Your Grocery Bill In Half With These 30 Great Tips
- 5 Money Saving Mistake You Might Be Making At The Grocery Store
- 7 Things We Stopped Buying At The Grocery Store
Meal Planning & Dinner:
- 10 I Am Broke And Need To Make Dinner Ideas
- 7 Ways To Save When Eating Out
- Cut Your Meal Prep Time In Half With These 3 Simple Tips
- 75 Items You Can Freeze To Save Money
Frugal Family Fun:
Saving money and frugal living.
Know that if you are struggling to pay the bills you are not alone. Life is hard, there are ups and downs I want you to know that you will survive, you will get through.
Trust me it does get easier.
I just found this amazing new way to save money/make money.
It’s simple and easy, you need to try it. If you are shopping online you might as well make money while you shop. Save even more money on all your Amazon and other online purchases with Rakuten. Try Rakuten and receive a $10 gift my treat or if you are located in Canada. Try Ebates.ca and receive a $5 gift my treat.
Updated July 12, 2019