*This post may contain affiliate links to products we recommend and happily use.*
Be the change you want to see in the world with simple acts of kindness.
Some times between the hustle and bustle of daily life. The click here, scroll there of social media we forget to put down the phone and interact with our neighbor or those in need. Human interaction, gratitude and kindness are important.
Have you ever paid it forward? Done something nice for a stranger?
I love the coffee line acts of kindness. You buy a coffee or tea for the person behind you in line. They never know who you are but you know you’ve made their day a bit brighter and they get to enjoy a free coffee or tea.
Life is busy but ….
I know your life is busy and you need to be here and there and get this, that and so and so. But you still have time! You still have time to make someone smile, to show some grace, to inspire a movement of kindness.
No matter the size of your bank account you can still inspire and show kindness. To be honest frugal kindness is amazing! It’s the small things that mean the most!
Take a step towards a kinder world.
A kinder community. Take a step towards kindness! I challenge you to 10 acts of kindness over the next two months. Believe me this is not a huge task. You could do ten acts of kindness in a week. Your acts could be big, they could be small, they could be complicated or simple. You decide! They could be 10 of the suggestions below or they could be 10 of your own ideas.
Get out of the house, out of the office and smile at a stranger, help someone in need, show grace and make a difference in the world. You are the start of something great!
52 Frugal Acts Of Kindness:
- Buy a stranger coffee
- Make freezer meals for a new family
- Give a community tour to new residents
- Donate to the food bank
- Teach a free class at your church or community center
- Make sandwiches for the homeless
- Offer to volunteer in your child’s classroom
- Offer to read to the elderly
- Leave happy notes on community bulletin boards
- Volunteer at your local hospital
- Send a nice note to a friend
- Collect used pop containers and donate the money to charity
- Offer to make a sick friend soup
- Offer free babysitting to a friend
- Volunteer at a soup kitchen
- Smile at a stranger
- Open a door for those in need
- Raise funds for a charity
- Sponsor a family during the holiday season
- Buy or pick flowers to brighten someone’s day
- Help someone who is struggling with their groceries
- Leave a gift for your mail carrier
- Draw happy notes and pictures on the sidewalk with chalk
- Start a take a book, leave a book box in your local park
- Organize a neighborhood picnic
- Drop off coffee and donuts at the local fire station
- Rake a neighbors leaves
- Donate used books to your local hospital
- Take bake goods to your teacher
- Shovel snow from driveways
- Send thank you cards
- Tell your family you love them
- Leave nice notes in your children’s lunches
- Donate coats and blankets to those in need
- Offer to help a parent in need
- Fill a parking meter that has expired
- Make a list of things you love about someone and send it to them
- Offer to organize a coffee meet up with friends
- Let someone go ahead of you in line
- Offer to massage your spouse’s neck and back
- Write a letter to our military overseas
- Offer the beggar on the corner a hot meal
- Coach someone in something for free
- Leave a cute gift or nice note on a co-workers desk
- Bring a big box of craft supplies to your next children’s play date
- Give away gently used clothes and toys to those in need
- Offer to donate small gifts during the holidays
- Offer drinks to those working on your home
- Invite family over for dinner
- Call people you haven’t talked to in a while
- Recommend a new business to your friends
- Spread happy news on social media
Have an amazing day and step out and spread some joy!