Amazing Dates That Won’t Break Your Budget
Spending Time With Your Other Half Is Important
Keeping on budget is just as important. Whether you are married, just dating or out for cheap date night with friends below you will find 75 amazing cheap date ideas that won’t break your budget.
Cheap, free, frugal and under $20 you can still have a great time out. Dating doesn’t have to be reserved for Friday night or the weekend.
The cheap dates listed below can be daytime dates, weekend dates, date nights, couples dates or just a great time out with friends.
Sometimes The Cheapest Dates Are The Most Amazing!
Both my husband and I work full weeks and I home school our son so we are a very busy family but, we make a point to spend time together and time is important!
Best Cheap Dates
I think the best date we have had recently was a walk on the beach and good cup of coffee. What can I say I like it simple. The perfect date doesn’t need to be over top expensive.
Cheap Date Ideas
My husband and I came up with 75 amazing dates that won’t break the budget. Try one or two or try them all. Feel free to tweak them to fit your schedule and your lifestyle. But most important, have a great time.
Budget Date Ideas
Dates that won’t break the budget include walks in the park, a picnic at the lake or cooking a late night meal and enjoying dessert on your patio.
Affordable dates depending on your budget may include coffee and dessert or touring a local museum, wine tours or paint nights.
Fun Cheap Date Ideas
Fun date ideas even on a tight budget might include a walk around the lake, grabbing take out and an impromptu picnic in the park, a scavenger hunt, paint night or an at home massage spa night.
Budget Friendly Date Ideas
Some great budget friendly date ideas could include making dinner together at home or an appetizer and wine night. Dessert and board games or snacks and a movie.
Window shopping and a coffee or a walk around the lake are great budget friendly date ideas. Star gazing or a simple cup and conversation are cheap budget date ideas.
Amazing Cheap Dates That Won’t Break Your Budget:
- Go for a stroll
- Go swimming
- Do a food truck sampler
- Be a tourist in your own city
- Grab your gear and go enjoy some R&R at the beach
- Tackle some household tasks together
- Do some window shopping
- Take a dance class
- Go skating
- Take in a local sports game
- Go to the golf driving range
- Go fishing
- Go for a drive
- Play mini golf
- Play one on one basketball
- Workout together
- Take a walk in the park
- Go for a walk on the beach
- Go for a hike
- Take your dog for a walk together
- Do a brewery or winery tour
- Do a farm circle tour
- Shop the farmers market together
- Do a garage sale tour
- Flea market afternoons
- Checkout an art gallery opening
- Go canoeing
- Do an overnight camp out
- Do a day camp at the lake
- Go to church
- Take a class together
- Have a craft/hobby night
- Play video games
- Write love notes
- Relax on your patio together
- Put the kids to bed early and spend time together
- Have a picnic in the park
- Keep it simple – order pizza and cuddle on the couch
- Do coffee and pastries at your local coffee shop
- Vintage car shows
- Go quading, spend time outdoors
- Cook a meal together
- Plan a romantic dinner at home after the kids have gone to bed
- Have breakfast in bed
- Sneak off and have lunch together
- BBQ something special
- Plan a themed meal night
- Do a potluck couples date with friends
- Community festivals make great cheap dates
- Open air music concerts
- Church couple activities
- Do a museum visit
- Wander your favorite spots
- Checkout the local provincial parks
- Camp out in the backyard
- Art in the park
- Play cards
- Board game night
- Check out a street market
- Night market festivals
- Open mic nights
- Go bowling
- Cheap local theater productions
- Use your coupons and go for a cheap dinner
- Free movies in the park
- Community fairs
- Sit and talk
- Couples bubble baths
- Watch your favorite show together
- Pop popcorn and order a movie
- Eat dessert
- Cuddle by the fire
Related Frugal Lifestyle Posts:
- 50 Frugal Girls Weekend Ideas
- Secret Must Haves Of A Frugal Home
- Frugal Living Surviving On One Income