Are you new here? Welcome to Saving & Simplicity. We are so glad you found us! Here’s a beginner’s guide to help you kickstart your journey and navigate all things Savings & Simplicity.
To start things off here are a few things you should know about us: We are on a mission to inspire women to CREATE the life they want through frugal living, DIY and so much more. We have helped families get CREATIVE, pay off thousands of dollars of debt, get their finances in order and stop stressing about money. We have also empowered people to live frugally, cook simple from scratch meals and make more time to do what they love.
We share lots of frugal living, money saving, DIY tips and tricks. Plus recipes, beginner gardening and crafting ideas here on the blog and on social media. We offer several money saving products to help you get started including the Family Finance Kit and the 21 Days of Saving.
Since you are new here we have put together a few essential resources to help you get started your Saving & Simplicity lifestyle. Click the links below to learn more about us. Have questions? Drop us a note at email@example.com . Thanks for stopping by and make sure to follow us on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram so we can keep in touch with you.
Cynthia is a mother of two amazing boys, a wife, a homesteader in the making, a lover of great coffee and dark chocolate. She also believes you should dance like nobody is watching, walk barefoot in the grass and stop caring what the Joneses are doing.
After going through tough financial times, Cynthia paid down debt. Quite her 9-5 career to become a stay at home mom and is living proof you can CREATE the life you want. You can live the lifestyle you want with a budget. Cynthia’s frugal living tips, DIY projects, recipes and gardening ideas have helped thousands of families tighten the budget and live below their means while paying off debt and saving money.
The Beginner’s Guide To Frugal Living
If you click on the frugal living tab on our homepage you will find hundreds of free articles with some of our best frugal living advice. Wondering where to start? May we suggest checking out these five must read articles first:
- 75 Super Frugal Living Tips Cut Household Expenses – Discover just how easy it is to cut your household costs and save money everyday. If you only read one of our articles read this one to help jump start your money saving journey.
- Frugal Living Surviving On One Income – Even on a super tight budget, in a tough economy you can survive on one income. Learn how to harness your spending, cut your expenses and live well on one income.
- Secret Must Haves Of A Frugal Home – Discover the secrets of a frugal living home.
- 21 Things We Stopped Buying To Save Money – Learn what we gave up and stopped spending our money on to save thousands of dollars each month.
- 7 Money Saving Starbucks Hacks = Cheap Drinks – Anything is possible with enough coffee so lets learn some hacks on how to get great coffee for cheap!
A Beginner’s Guide To DIY
If you click on the do it yourself tab on our homepage you will find hundreds of free DIY & crafting ideas. Wondering where to start? May we suggest checking out these three must read articles first:
- 7 Amazing Knitting Projects For Beginners – Learn how to knit and create your own gifts made from yarn including blankets, hats and scarfs.
- Soap Making For Beginners: 7 Easy Soap Recipes – Discover just how easy it is to make your own soap. Plus learn how to start your own soap making business.
- 50 Amazing DIY Mason Jar Crafts – Mason jars are amazing for storage and crafting. Discover 50 great mason jar DIY crafts you can gift and share.
A Beginner’s Guide To Easy Weeknight Recipes
If you click on the recipes tab on our homepage you will find hundreds of free cheap and easy recipes. These are simple and easy recipes perfect for quick weeknight meals. Wondering where to start? May we suggest checking out these three must try recipe sets – over a months worth of meals planned:
- 35 Cheap & Easy Dinner Recipes = Great Family Meals On A Budget
- 50+ Budget Friendly Easy Crockpot Recipes
- 35+ Super Easy Beginner Instant Pot Recipes
A Beginner’s Guide To Gardening
If you click on the gardening tab on our homepage you will find beginner gardening tips to help you get your garden started. The garden is one of my favorite places. It is also where we grow a good supply of our own produce which helps save money and provide for our family. Checkout these three articles to help you get started:
- Gardening Tips For Beginner’s
- 21 Easy Vegetables To Grow From Seed
- 7+ Easiest Vegetables To Grow – Even For Beginner Gardeners
Let’s Keep In Touch
Sign up for our weekly newsletter so we can keep you up to date on all the latest news, deals, DIY’s, recipes and all the other amazing stuff going on behind the scene.
Thanks for stopping by! We hope this beginner’s guide helps get you started on your frugal living journey. Please let us know how we can help. We can’t wait to meet you.
The Saving & Simplicity Team