Be the change you want to see in the world.
Frugal acts of kindness. Generosity, compassion and charity that doesn’t cost a million dollars.
You can make a difference.
Have you ever been on the receiving end of kindness?
You know that small act of generosity that happens sometimes during the hardest moments in life.
Mine happened in the coffee line up. I was running on fumes after minimal sleep, sick child, busy work schedule and life in general.
You know the day I am talking about. Every parent knows the day I am talking about.
My day turned around when the lady in front of me paid for my coffee order. It didn’t make up for all the stuff, but it showed true kindness.
It was a simple, but powerful act.
It was something so simple. Paying for my coffee brightened my day. In turn I paid it forward and paid for the coffee order behind me.
Make a difference in another’s life. Do something simple, compassionate, generous and kind today.
Have you ever done something nice for a stranger?
I love the coffee line up acts of kindness. But what about other ways you can brighten someone’s day. What about holding a door open?
Or making sandwiches for the homeless. Or donating to charity. Below you will find a list of 25 frugal acts of kindness.
No matter the size of your bank account you can make a difference in the world. You have the power to change someone’s day for the better.
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
Make a step towards a kinder world.
Get out and make a difference. I challenge you to pay it forward. Do something nice for your neighbors, for your community, for a stranger.
25 Frugal Acts Of Kindness:
- Donate to the food bank
- Buy a stranger coffee
- Make sandwiches for the homeless
- Deliver blankets to those in need
- Send a thank you note
- Volunteer in your child’s classroom
- Offer to babysit a friends children
- Start a take a book, leave a book box in your local park
- Hold a door open
- Make meals for a new family
- Donate your old clothing to charity
- Write letter to our military over sees
- Compile a Blessings in a Backpack
- Spread happy news on social media
- Fill a parking meter before in expires
- Buy a gift for a giving tree
- Visit the elderly
- Shovel the neighbor’s walk
- Invite family over for dinner
- Organize a church social and charity drive
- Leave nice notes in your family’s lunch containers
- Let someone go ahead of you in line
- Have compassion for someone
- Offer someone a shoulder to cry on, a hug, or a helping hand
There are so many other small, frugal acts of kindness you can do to make a difference in another’s life. Simply being there for someone who needs you.
Bringing someone a coffee, or a treat can make a difference in their day. Listening. spending time, making a difference.
Pay it forward. Be the difference you want to see in the world.
Have an amazing day,
Saving & Simplicity