*This post may contain affiliate links to products we recommend and happily use.*
I love, love, love fajitas and I love the simplicity of freezer meals.
Who wouldn’t love a freezer full of meals to choose from? No more wondering what’s for dinner. You simple pick a meal, cook and enjoy. If you are thinking about sampling or looking into a freezer meal plan I suggest you take a look at MyFreezEasy. Their meal plans are simple, yummy and full of options.
Now, I chose to make chicken fajitas, but you could do steak or seafood.
You just need to switch up the protein content in the ingredients below. Or you could do a vegetarian fajita by adding shredded carrots or zucchini. Fajitas are great because you can use and add what you have, alter the recipe to suit your needs or the ingredients you have in your pantry.
- 3-4 chicken boneless chicken breasts
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 peppers sliced (orange, yellow or red)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 fajita seasoning package
- Place all the ingredients in a freezer bag and mix to disperse flavors.
- Remove from freezer and defrost.
- You can cook this recipe various ways:
- Place all the ingredients in a crockpot and cook on low for 6 hours
- Place all ingredients on a rimmed cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 36 minutes
- Place all the ingredients on a frying pan and stir fry until chicken is browned and vegetables are cooked
Either cooking method you choose will be great. Serve with tortillas and/or rice, salsa and guacamole.
For other great freezer meal ideas.
Checkout MyFreezEasy for great gluten free meal options and other meal planning ideas. Let them do the work for you. MyFreezEasy provides you with all the recipes, grocery lists, cooking instructions and meal plans. They take all the complication out of meal planning and make dinner time about family and conversation.
Have an amazing day,
Saving & Simplicity