Get The Cozy Farmhouse Look For Less
With these amazing DIY farmhouse decor on a budget ideas. On a super tight budget? Don’t worry all these ideas are budget friendly, simple and easy DIY fixer upper decor projects.
Budget Friendly DIY Farmhouse Decor
From farmhouse inspired vintage vases, rustic windows and wreaths. To home storage and design ideas. There is something for everyone.
1. Rustic Toilet Paper Holder & Shelf – DIYShowoff.com
I love this it’s simple, functional and adds that little rustic decor to the room. You will need a wood scrap, towel holder, brackets and metal paint.
2. Galvanized Planter – Little House of Four
This amazing planter is a dollar store project. You will need a metal planter, hydrogen peroxide, salt and a few more items to get this perfect.
3. Farmhouse Hanging Baskets On Wood – Thrifty & Chic
I love this because its got both metal and wood elements. You will need dollar store metal baskets and reclaimed wood.
4. Farmhouse Console Table – Shanty 2 Chic
This project is going on my must do list as soon as we move. I love it. You will find instructions in the link in how to build and paint it to give it that rustic edge.
5. Blanket Ladder – Making It In The Mountains
There is something cozy about having blankets out on display ready for use. This is a 30 minute project requiring simple pieces of wood and regular hand tools.
6. Chalk Painted Milk Bottles – Little Red Windows
There is something nice and clean about vintage white bottles. They and a simple bit of farmhouse to a shelf or bookcase. You can purchase chalk paint at most craft stores and even some dollar stores.
7. Farmhouse Inspired Laundry Sorting Basket – The Project Lady
Simple clean and easy. A great way to help the family sort laundry and it looks amazing. You will need large canvas tote bags, wood, stain and hangers.
8. Farmhouse Coffee Table – Nifty Thrifty Momma
A beautiful center piece to any living room. You will need a used wooden coffee table, wooden boards and stain. This is a DIY refinish project because you are changing the surface of a given table to give it more of a farmhouse feel.
9. No Sew Farmhouse Throw Pillows – Lemons Lavender & Laundry
I love the simpleness of this project. You will need flour sacks and craft paint. You can change the sayings on the pillows to suit your needs.
10. Farmhouse Ruler – Old Salt Farm
I have wanted one of these for the longest time and I think I have found a design I really like. You will need a wood board, stain and black paint.
11. Farmhouse Entryway Bench – Build Something
This bench is perfect for any entry way. A full list of tools and materials is listed in the link.
12. Cabinet Bench – My Repurposed Life
I love this bench because it’s beautiful and versatile. It also comes with storage which is a must with kids.
13. Farmhouse Candle Sticks – Sarah Joy
Candles add a nice sense of warmth to a room. And theses DIY candlesticks are super easy to make and beautiful.
14. Farmhouse Wood Sign – Weekend Craft
Beautifully simple and simply beautiful. All the instructions are in the link.
15. Chalkboard Sign – Domestically Creative
I love these chalkboard signs and they are a super easy DIY project you could add to every room.
16. Kraft Paper Holder – Seeking Lavender Lane
This project is super practical and you could put one in the kitchen, the playroom or in your kids room. Make sure to size your kraft paper roll first before you do your construction as roll sizes can vary.
17. Planked Headboard – Sincerely Marie Designs
Simple farmhouse headboard. This piece makes a great weekend project. All the instructions and materials are in the link.
18. Farmhouse Table – Ana White
I love this table and I love the weathered look. I would use this in a kitchen, dining room or office. You will need wooden boards, screws and stain. Please see link for full instructions.
19. Rustic Barn Door – Family Handy Man
Barn doors make a great addition to any room. They are a space saver, a conversation piece and they serve a function. Follow the instructions in the link for a simple do it yourself barn door. Why buy it when you can build your own for way less.
20. Rustic Bathroom Vanity – Build Something
Functional, rustic and comes with extra storage. You can find a full list of tools, supplies and instructions in the link.
21. Farmhouse Command Center – Little Yellow Wheelbarrow
This project is for the organizer, the homeschooler, the busy mom or dad.
22. Farmhouse Planter Boxes – Better Homes & Gardens
A beautiful farmhouse addition to any front porch or patio. You will need cedar boards, screws sealer and glue.
23. A Rustic Farmhouse Wreath – The Idea Room
There is something so beautifully simple about a farmhouse wreath. You could add it to your front door or interior wall.
24. Modern Farmhouse Bookcase – Handmade Haven
I am a firm believer that every room should have a bookcase filled with readable treasures and more. This bookcase is a great addition to any farmhouse.
25. Farmhouse Chunky Knit Blanket – Craft Mart
This project is on my DIY must do bucket list. I love the simplicity and warmth of this arm knitted blanket.
Related DIY Posts:
- 21 Ways To Make Your House Smell Amazing
- Super Cheap & Easy Zero Waste DIY
- 50 Amazing DIY Mason Jar Crafts
Updated July 5, 2021