*This post may contain affiliate links to products we recommend and happily use.*
Life has hard moments.
Some harder than others. Whether it is the economy, parenting, finances or marriage that has got you stressed. There is light at the end of the tunnel. No, there is light in the tunnel! There is always a bright edge in all the rough.
Currently you may be going through something that seems so frustrating and so rough. Just know that there will be light, there will be a solution, there will be a positive. Persevere and see the journey out.
Inspiration for when life gets you down.
I was having a very frustrating day a few months back. I was feeling very defeated, frustrated and lost. No matter what I did I could not find a solution to the problem I was having. I felt like I was going in circles. Have you ever felt like that? You are doing everything you think is right but the product always seems to turn out wrong. So I sought advice.
I asked an amazing group of people for words, scriptures, verses that they turn to when life gets them down and they came back with some of the most uplifting words. Let this be the light in your day.
Words to get you through the hard times:
- And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28 NKJV
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. Steve Jobs
- For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
- Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud. Maya Angelo
- The Lord will fight for you, you need only be still. Exodus 14:14
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’! Audrey Hepburn
- And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make. 1 Peter 5:10
- Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world. Malala Yousafzai
- May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13
- You must do the things you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt
- For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
- Change your thoughts and you change your world. Norman Vincent Peale
- The Lord will guide you always. He will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. Milton Berle
- Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve. Mary Kay Ash
Know that you are capable of greatness. You will survive the rough times and they will make you stronger. You will learn lessons that will enrich you for life. Rise above your fears and frustrations and seek success.
Have a great day.
Saving & Simplicity