25 Easy To Make Small Bite Appetizers
Small Bite Party Appetizers
Simple yummy meal ideas that are easy to prepare for family events, kids parties, football games, New Year’s Eve or holiday parties. Small bite appetizers are also a great frugal way to make family meal time more interesting. These small bite ideas are guaranteed to please even the pickiest eater.
Yummy small bite foods you can serve before dinner, with a cocktail or on game day. Appetizer, wine pairings are great for weddings, bridal showers or girls weekend.
Game Day Food
Whether it’s football, hockey, soccer or a simple backyard game day the food is important.
Small Bite Appetizers
Create some yummy small bite appetizers for your next get together with friends. Great food makes everything better.
Small bites are easy to prepare and don’t require hours in the kitchen. Here are 25 of the yummiest small bite party appetizers for you to enjoy.
25 Small Bite Party Appetizers
1. Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites – Saving Dollars & Sense
2. Grilled Bang, Bang Shrimp – Julie’s Eats & Treats
3. Spanakopita Tarts – Real House Moms
4. Potato Poppers – Passion For Savings
5. Cauliflower Buffalo Wings – This Healthy Kitchen
6. Bacon Pineapple Bites – Small Town Woman
7. Herbed Cucumber Bites – Diva Di Cucina
8. Spinach & Artichoke Cups – My Kitchen Craze
9. Bacon Cheeseburger Bites – A Southern Soul
10. Strawberry Balsamic Crostini – Recipe Runner
11. Sweet Pepper Poppers – Julie’s Eats & Treats
12. Cranberry Goat Cheese Bites – Real House Moms
13. Chicken Spinach Pinwheels – Cozy Cook
14. Maple Caramel Bacon Bites – Domestic Rebel
15. Short Rib Crostini – Platings & Pairings
16. Mini Bacon Ranch Cheese Balls – The Thirsty Feast
17. Parmesan Crusted Tortellini Bites – Cozy Cook
18. Honey BBQ Meatballs – Tornadough Alli
19. Honey BBQ Chicken Wings – Lemon Blossoms
20. Spring Rolls – Tastes Better From Scratch
21. Loaded Potato Skins – Confetti & Bliss
22. Blooming Onion – Izzy Cooks
23. Deviled Eggs – I Wash You Dry
24. Sausage Rolls – Tornadough Alli
25. Melon, Proscuitto & Mozzarella Skewers – The Comfort of Cooking
The Best Appetizers
The best appetizers are small simple easy to prepare snacks that can please any crowd. Fresh fruit, vegetables, sliced meats and single serve desserts. These are all great ideas.
Plan your appetizer meal around your event or theme. For example if it’s game day grilled foods, chips and dip, meatballs are all great.
Bridal Shower Appetizers
For a bridal shower more elegant tasteful appetizers would be applicable. If you are planning afternoon tea simple single serve desserts, fresh cut fruit and tea sandwiches are perfect.
Appetizer Party Supplies
If you are throwing a party make sure to stock up on serving trays and appetizer essentials like appetizer skewers, serving tongs, appetizer plates and cocktail napkins.
♥ More About Saving & Simplicity
Welcome! I am so glad you are here I am Cynthia, primary frugal mom blogger at Saving & Simplicity.
Where you will find frugal, money saving posts and articles along with DIY projects, cheap & easy recipes and so much more.
Learn more about Saving & Simplicity.
Subscribe to the Saving & Simplicity Newsletter
Find Saving & Simplicity: Pinterest, Facebook& Instagram
CREATE the life you want and learn to live more frugally living.
Try Amazon Prime For 30-Days FREE
Renee’s Garden – Amazing Garden Seed Company
Shop a few of our favorite things
Updated June 14, 2022