Life without coffee could be boring. Discover some amazing money saving Starbucks hacks for those of us coffee addicts that require coffee daily. Remember to take advantage of happy hour savings.
Let’s face it coffee shop coffee is more expensive than home brew but we are going to help you discover some great ways to get your Starbucks coffee fix cheap and sometimes free. And these Starbucks money saving hacks aren’t complicated. In fact you can probably get a cheap coffee today.
Cheap Starbucks Drinks
The cheapest drinks you can find at Starbucks would have to be drip coffee or steeped tea. But there are tons of other cheap drinks to help with your Starbucks drink cravings.
Cheapest Drink At Starbucks
Free Birthday Drink At Starbucks
If you are a registered Starbucks card member you will receive a free birthday drink. Order it big and full of flavor because it’s all free. The extra espresso, the flavor shots, the whip cream and all the toppings. All free on your birthday.
Related Coffee & Tea Posts:
$2 Starbucks Drinks
Get a cheap $2 Starbucks Iced Latte by ordering a triple shot espresso over ice in a venti cup and add milk and honey (or sugar) at the bar.
You can also do this with hot coffee. Order an americano and add milk and honey at the bar or ask for a pump of classic syrup which is free.
Free Starbucks Syrup and Sweetener
At most Starbucks locations classic syrup, sugar and honey are free and included with all drinks. Some locations will include vanilla syrup as well.
Cheapest Coffee at Starbucks
The cheapest coffee you can get at Starbucks would be drip coffee or an americano. Priced variant to your size selection. Add milk, cream and sweetener at the bar and your set for your day.
Popular Starbucks Products
What Can I Get For $3 At Starbucks?
Are you ready for some yummy cheap Starbucks drinks? For $3 you can get a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino, Raspberry Passion Tea Lemonade and an iced Vanilla Americano. Plus so much more, get creative with the Starbucks menu and order great drinks in smaller sizes.
How To Get Cheap Starbucks
1. Order a seasonal tea and add lemonade at no extra charge.
2. Order an iced coffee and get classic or vanilla syrup added at no extra charge.
3. Skip the extras (flavoring, espresso shots) and have your latte sweetened with classic syrup, honey or plain unsweetened.
4. Sign up for a Starbucks membership and get a ton of benefits including cheap drinks.
5. At select Starbucks locations if you buy a drink in the morning you can get an afternoon drink at a discount.
6. Skip the drive thru and walk in to Starbucks order an americano add sweetener and milk to get a perfectly frugal latte.
7. Bring your own mug for a nominal drink discount.
Cheapest Latte At Starbucks
The cheapest latte at Starbucks would be a tall latte with regular milk, no-flavoring or use classic syrup or honey instead if you like it sweetened, no extra shots of espresso.
Popular Starbucks Brew At Home Supplies
You can DIY a cheap Starbucks latte by ordering an americano or double shot then adding milk and sweetener at the bar. Just make sure they pour the espresso shots hot.
What Are Secret Drinks At Starbucks?
Here are a few of our favorite drinks off the Starbucks secret drinks menu:
- S’mores Hot Chocolate
- Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino
- Vanilla Bean Creme Frappuccino
Starbucks Cheap Drink Hacks
If you are looking to save money on your favorite Starbucks drinks here are some great cheap drink hacks:
1. DIY your own Starbucks copycat drink at home – amazing Starbucks copycat recipes
2. Sign up for a Starbucks reward card and save money on more than just drinks.
3. Bring your own mug for a small discount on drinks. Plus it’s eco-friendly.
4. Order a venti drink ask for an extra cup and share your drink with a friend. (Cheaper than buying two drinks)
5. During the summer skip the Frappuccino and order a blended cold brew coffee with a flavor shot – way cheaper.
6. If you like espresso but can’t afford a latte order an americano and add milk and sugar at the bar.
7. Remember that sugar, classic syrup and honey are free additions to drinks. So a honey latte or a classic sweetened latte is a cheap alternative.
What Can I Get For 400 Stars At Starbucks?
400 Stars on your Starbucks membership card can be redeemed for one packaged coffee item such as whole coffee beans or the equivalent of $20 on selected merchandise.
How Do I Get Free Starbucks?
When you spend $3 plus on a latte every day or every other day finding ways to get free Starbucks is the best reward.
Earn free gift cards
Sign up for a FREE Swagbucks account, you can earn free Starbucks gift cards by just doing the stuff you normally do online.
To name a few you can earn free gift cards by surfing the web, answering questions or watching videos.
Not only does Swagbucks offer Starbucks gift cards but they offer many other popular gift cards including Amazon.
Join The Starbucks Reward Program
Join the Starbucks rewards program for free drinks, discounts, holiday specials and birthday perks. This rewards program is great especially if you are a coffee addict like me.
Sign up here, it’s free.
Register your Starbucks card to start earning stars and free drinks. It’s a coffee lovers dream.
Keep your eyes open for the Starbucks buy one get one events. You simply buy a selected coffee and get an equivalent or lesser valued drink for free.
Earning Free Starbucks
Earning free Starbucks is like earning free money. If you follow along on my blog you know I am all about saving money. Below are some of my favorite sites that can help you. The best part they are all FREE to join.
Not to mention, earning free money can help buy you a lot of Starbucks.
Rakuten (Formerly Ebates): you get free cash for shopping at retailers like Walmart, Sephora, Target and so many other online retailers. While you’re shopping for your everyday items you are earning more cash back rewards.
Swagbucks: Get paid for your opinion. Earn easy cash while you answer survey questions, play games and go shopping.
Starbucks Copycat Recipes
Save yourself a ton of money by creating your favorite Starbucks drinks and snacks at home. Discover 21 amazing Starbucks copycat recipes you can make at home today. Or make your own whipped coffee with these 7 amazing whipped coffee recipes with bonus whipped tea and coffee cocktail recipes.
Other Great Money Saving Posts:
♥ More About Saving & Simplicity
Welcome! I am so glad you are here I am Cynthia, primary frugal mom blogger at Saving & Simplicity.
Where you will find frugal, money saving posts and articles along with DIY projects, Cheap & Easy Recipes and so much more.
CREATE the life you want and learn to live more frugally living.
Updated June 13, 2022