Planning For Christmas
It’s time to start planning for a debt free Christmas. Yes, you read that right a debt free Christmas. Being debt free over the Christmas holidays would be amazing, wouldn’t it?!
No credit card bills, no owing anyone payments or interest after the holidays.
The average family spends over $1000 just on presents. Add in holiday dinners and decorations and Christmas gets expensive. You can avoid all the holiday stress by planning ahead and start saving today.
Start Saving For Christmas
Stop stressing the Christmas holidays and start saving money now. Saving small amounts now will help you stress less during the holidays.
Christmas Savings Plan
Money For Food, Present & Holidays
Skip the last minute money search and credit card charges. Save ahead of time for presents, food and vacation.
Wouldn’t it be great to be able to buy all your gifts with cash. Plan your holiday dinner menu knowing you have the funds. Or plan that overnight trip knowing you won’t be going into debt over the holidays.
Saving For Christmas
Skip the after holiday debt blues. Start saving now. With this 12 week plan you can save $1000 or more. Double your weekly contributions and you could have $2000 in time for the holiday season. Start budgeting your Christmas holidays now and determine how much money you will need.
Who do you want to buy gifts for? Make a list and check it twice. Are you hosting Christmas dinner? How many people are coming? Are you heading out of town over the holidays? How much will it all cost? Determine how much money you will need for the Christmas holidays and start saving now.
Ways To Help You Save Money During The Holiday Season:
- DIY your gifts
- Host a potluck holiday meal
- Stay local and skip the expensive travel costs
- Take part in local holiday festivities
- Give activity gifts instead of stuff
- Do name draw or stocking gifts
- Plan your holiday meal ahead of time
- Plan a holiday brunch or appetizer party instead of a big meal
- Volunteer with your family and friends
- Make holidays more about family and fun instead of money
By planning ahead and making small tweaks to your budget you can have an amazing Christmas. You can further you holiday savings by planning a frugal Christmas and DIYing your gifts or planning a potluck dinner. Celebrate the holiday season and all it means to you and your family.
Related Christmas Money Saving Posts:
- Frugal Christmas On Little Or No Money
- 21 Stress Free Holiday Hacks
- 21 Gifts For Him Under $10
- 21 Gifts For Her Under $10
Updated July 9, 2021