*This post may contain affiliate links to products we recommend and happily use.*
Every once in a while I run into some pretty cool people, and like to share about them with you.
Today I want to tell you about a wonderful team I’ve been working with recently, namely Ryan and Stephanie from Ultimate Bundles. What I love about Ultimate Bundles is the sheer quality of the resources included each bundle, the way they tie them together to make them instantly actionable, and the amazing customer support and happiness guarantee they offer.
And because I know how much you care about your family’s health, I have a feeling you’re going to love their newest bundle, and I want to let you know that it’s available now for just a few days.
It’s called The Herbs & Essential Oils Super Bundle. See? I knew you’d be interested! 🙂
The bundle contains 20 superb eBooks and eCourses designed to help you:
- separate fact from fiction as you choose quality herbs and essential oils
- confidently prepare salves, syrups, tinctures, and teas
- properly dilute oils for topical use
- learn blending principals for aromatic use
- incorporate essential oils into easy and effective herbal remedies
- know which herbs are safe for pregnancy, babies and children
- use printables to organize your essential oils for safety and ease of use
- and even create beauty products, herbal baths, and even gifts for friends and family
The combined value of everything in the bundle is over $400 but you get it all for an amazing 92% off!
Worried about information overload? Don’t be: there’s a handy Getting Started Guide to help you take action right away.
Ryan and Steph (and their awesome team) only put out a handful of bundles each year — because they spend so much time researching which resources would be BEST suited to the needs of people like you. Because of their commitment to including only the best eBooks and eCourses, over 22,000 purchase their most recent bundle. That many people simply can’t be wrong!
On July 27th at 11:59 PM Eastern Time, The Herbs & Essential Oils Super Bundle will no longer be available.
P.S. This is the most specific, tailored bundle they’ve ever offered, really narrowing in on resources that are ideal for those who want to use herbs and essential oils safely and effectively for themselves and their family. For anyone wanting to take charge of their own health, it’s the perfect way to affordably add more resources to your natural remedies library.
Here is a brief glance of the resources being offered to you for the super bundle price of less than $30. You can’t pass this up the resources are amazing.
- 101 Essential Oil Blends for Topical & Aromatic Use by Rachel Zupke of Mason Jar Values ($7.99)
- 5 Multi-Use Herbs (And What to Do with Them) by Sarah Josey of Golden Poppy Herbal Apothecary & Clinic ($17.00)
- Best Herbs & Essential Oils For Labor & Delivery-Audio Class & Transcript by Jenni Wilson of Natural Oil Mom ($19.95)
- Cold & Flu Season: Are You Ready? by Carol Little ($9.99)
- Common Sense Home Remedies Book #1 – Head, Throat & Chest by Laurie Neverman of Common Sense Home ($2.99)
- Common Sense Home Remedies Book #1 – Skin Troubles by Laurie Neverman of Common Sense Home ($2.99)
- Common Sense Home Remedies Book #1 – Tummy Troubles by Laurie Neverman of Common Sense Home ($2.99)
- DIY Lavender Creations by Stacy Karen of A Delightful Home ($5.99)
- Essential Oils Planner by Amy Bayliss of AmyBayliss.com ($5.95)
- Essential Oils: Separating Truth from Myth by Kristen Smith of Smithspirations ($9.95)
- Essential Oils: The Herbalist’s Toolkit by Amber Meyers of Herbal Academy of New England ($4.99)
- Handbook of Home Remedies by Wellness Mama ($24.00)
- Herbs & Oils: Beyond the Basics by Jessie Hawkins of Vintage Remedies ($197.00)
- Homegrown Healing, from Seed to Apothecary by Chris Dalziel of Joybilee Farm ($9.97)
- How to Create Healing Herbal Baths by Kami McBride of Living Awareness ($19.99)
- Mama and Baby Herbal Wisdom by Kate Tietje of Modern Alternative Mama ($7.95)
- Safe EO Labels – Set A by Lea Harris of Using EOs Safely ($19.99)
- The Essential Oils Course by Edie Wadsworth of Living Life in Grace ($39.00)
- Using Essential Oils Safely & Effectively by Natalie Vickery of The Family Herbalist ($12.50)
- Wholistic Vitality: Healing Foods for the Whole Family by Dr. Karen Lee of DrKarenSLee.com ($9.99)
Have an amazing day.